There is no better way to start the morning than with some protein pancakes. And, of course, you can never have too much chocolate so we have put together these two favorites for some CHOCOLATE PROTEIN PANCAKES.
Chocolate Protein Pancakes
ONE Protein is back in stock and now you can make these pancakes and all of our other amazing recipes! It is the BEST whey + casein blend on the market for all things cooking and baking!
- 1/4 cup (30g) flour (all purpose, oat, gluten free)
- 1 scoop (34g) ONE Protein, chocolate brownie
- 2 tbsp (10g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup (60g) liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce (or Greek yogurt, mashed banana, pumpkin puree)
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp (30g) dark chocolate chips (melted to drizzle over the top)
- Raspberries for topping
- Preheat pan or griddle to medium/high heat. In a bowl, mix flour, protein powder, sweetener, baking powder, salt , pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, mix egg whites, applesauce, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients to wet. Gently stir until a thick batter is formed. Spray pan/griddle with nonstick spray. Spoon batter onto griddle to make 8-10 medium sized pancakes. Cook for about 3 minutes per side.
- Divide pancakes into two servings. Top with almond butter, caramel square and any other desired toppings. Enjoy!
🍽Yield: 1 large serving
💡Nutrition (pancakes only, no toppings): 325 calories, 37 protein, 40 carbs, 3 fat