This recipe is one of the easiest (and maybe most delicious) recipes you can make. Literally ready in just a few minutes and you have yourself a delicious bowl of Chocolate Protein Pudding.
Chocolate Protein Pudding
There are just 3-ingredients in this one (or a few more if you do some protein brownies mixed in)
So what all do you need?
- ONE Protein, chocolate brownie flavor
- Nonfat Greek yogurt
- Sugar free chocolate pudding mix
1 cup (225g) greek yogurt to a bowl
Add your ONE Protein to the greek yogurt and mix. Make sure to mix well to avoid clumping.
Add 1/4 package (about 11g) sugar free chocolate pudding mix and mix again until smooth and no clumps. It will make a thick, creamy pudding consistency.
and in just a few easy steps you have a super high protein, low-calorie chocolate protein pudding.
It is great if you have a sweet tooth and want something to satisfy that sweet craving anytime of the day.
Also delicious as a frosting / topping on all of your favorite recipes!
- Add greek yogurt to a bowl. Add protein powder and mix until smooth.
- Add sugar free chocolate pudding mix and mix again until a smooth, thick pudding consistency is formed
- Divide into two servings and enjoy!