After many requests for both cookies and easy recipes, I figured why not combine the two with these Easy Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
Easy Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
The recipe makes 10-12 cookies. I ended up making 10 to make them a bit larger. I used a medium sized cookie scoop which makes it super easy to get all the cookies the same size. I highly recommend it if you don't already have one. I use this one!
My favorite part about this cookie recipe is how easy it is to make. No mixer require. No waiting for the dough to chill. Less than 20 minutes from start to having warm cookies straight out of the oven!
And, if you like these, make sure to check out my PB Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies recipe. It is a little bit similar, but has a few more ingredients than this one, and of course chocolate!
You could always add chocolate chips to this one as well which would be absolutely delicious! Remember, there are no rules! Heck, you could add skittles and gummy worms if you wanted. I don't recommend it, but it would work!
And a little note before we get to it, please DON'T try to make this recipe with a whey protein. It must be a whey / casein blend protein, preferrably our ONE Protein which was specifically made for baking just like this. Plain old whey protein will dry out and not lend to the same delicious peanut butter cookies!"
I hope you enjoy the recipe!
1 scoop (34g) Macro Supps ONE Protein, vanilla flavor
1 cup (120g) peanut flour (PB2 / PB Fit)
3 tbsp (21g) coconut flour
3 tbsp. (30g) brown sugar substitute (I use Swerve)
6 tbsp (92g) liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup (120g) unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp. Vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Add all dry ingredients (protein, peanut flour, coconut flour, brown sugar, and salt to a large bowl. Mix.
- Add wet ingredients (egg whites, applesauce, vanilla extract) to the dry ingredients. Gently stir until a thick cookie dough forms.
- Scoop cookie dough onto a prepared cookie sheet to make 10-12 cookies. Press down / flatten slightly with a fork to get cross marks.
- Bake at 350F for about 7-8 minutes. They will be slightly underdone, which will make them gooey and delicious. If you prefer, you can bake them closer to 10 minutes but be careful not to over bake, or they will become dry and crumbly.
- Let cool and enjoy!
💡Yield: 10 cookies
💪 Nutrition (per cookie): 95 calories | 10 protein | 8 carbs | 2 fat