Here we have possibly the easiest, most delicious protein brownie recipe we have ever made in the form of these Easy Chocolate Pumpkin Protein Brownies.
Easy Pumpkin Pie Protein Brownies
Only a few ingredients are needed with these! Just use some sugar free brownie mix, pumpkin, and of course the BEST baking protein in the game!
1 cup (240g) pumpkin puree
1/4 cup (56g) melted coconut oil
1/2 package (225g) sugar free brownie mix (can also use regular, just will be higher sugar)
2 scoops (68g) Macro1 Nutrition ONE Protein, chocolate
1/4 cup (60g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
✅Pumpkin Pie Frosting
1/2 cup (120g) pumpkin puree
1 scoop (34g) Macro1 Nutrition ONE Protein, vanilla
*Make sure to use a whey + casein blend protein powder. Of course I want you to use my brand, but other whey + casein blend will work, just not a pure whey protein.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Add pumpkin and melted coconut oil to a bowl. Whisk together. Add 1/2 package sugar free brownie mix. Mix again. Add 2 scoops @macro1nutrition chocolate protein and mix until a smooth batter forms. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add brownie batter to a 5x9 load dish or pan. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes. Check around 20 minutes. The center will still seem a bit underdone, but let them completely cool and they will set up.
- While baking, make your pumpkin pie protein frosting. Mix pumpkin and vanilla @macro1nutrition protein in a dish. Set aside.
- Once brownies are cooked, let cool for 20-30 minutes before adding frosting. Ideally let them completely cool. They get an even more fudge texture if you leave int he fridge overnight!
- Once cooled, add pumpkin frosting, some extra chocolate chips, and cut into 8 brownies. Enjoy!
🍽Yield: 8 brownies
🔥Nutrition (per brownie with frosting): 185 calories, 11 protein, 22 carbs, 9 fat
🔥 Nutrition (per brownie without frosting): 160 calories, 8 protein, 21 carbs, 9 fat