We all love french toast, but what is even better? When you can make your french toast in the microwave in about 90 seconds! It is super quick and easy with just one bowl.
Microwave Protein French Toast Bowl
The perfect start to your day with carbs for energy and protein to fuel the muscles and keep you going all day.
Check out the recipe below!👇
- 3 slices bread (any bread will work)
- 1/2 carton (250g) liquid egg whites
- 1/2 scoop (17g) ONE Protein, vanilla ice cream
- dash cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- sugar free maple syrup and/or any other preferred toppings
- Cut bread into small cubes or tear into small pieces. Spray a microwave safe bowl with nonstick spray. Add bread to the bowl.
- Blend / shake egg whites with protein powder and cinnamon. Pour over the bread. Sprinkle in chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 60-90 seconds. Check at 60 seconds and if needed microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Top with more chocolate chips, sugar free syrup, cookies, or any other desired toppings. Enjoy!
🍽Yield: 1 large serving
🔥Nutrition (whole recipe w/ chocolate chips): 480 calories, 46 protein, 55 carbs, 6 fat