Cheesecake is one of those classics that you know is delicious but usually avoid because of how high calorie it is. Well, you don't have to do that anymore.
Oreo Protein Cheesecake
I think you guys will love this one. Feel free to head over the MacroChef blog for full details and guide to the recipe, but it will also be here below!
12 Oreos (can be regular or Double Stuf)
2 tbsp water (or milk)
2 tbsp (14g) coconut flour
½ scoop (17g) Macro1 Nutrition ONE Protein, chocolate brownie
1 ½ cups (340g) 2% cottage cheese*
1 cup (227g) fat-free cream cheese*
2 whole eggs
1 scoop (34g) Macro1 Nutrition ONE Protein, vanilla ice cream
4 tbsp (32g) sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
*Can use fat-free cottage cheese. Can use cream cheese with fat. I recommend having fat in one of them to keep the cheesecake a bit creamy.
- Preheat oven to 325F. For the crust, add Oreos to a food processor. Process until crumbly. Add water, and process again until smooth. Add coconut flour and ½ scoop of protein powder. Pulse until a crumble forms.
- Press crumble into the bottom of a 5x9 loaf pan (I used a silicone loaf dish).
- Now add the filling ingredients to the food processor starting with cottage cheese, cream cheese, and eggs. Process until smooth. Add protein powder and pudding mix. Process again until thick and smooth.
- Add Oreos and pulse a few times to incorporate into the cheesecake filling.
- Pour cheesecake filling into the dish. Cover with foil and bake at 325F for about 30 minutes. The center should still jiggle a little bit but not be completely liquid.
- Once cooked, let completely cool at room temperature and then place in the fridge for 3-4 hours to set up.
- Once chilled, cut into 8 slices and enjoy!
Yield: 8 slices
Nutrition (per slice): 240 calories, 17 protein, 25 carbs, 8 fat