Pretty much everything you could need in one recipe. Protein-packed, chocolate, quick, and easy to make! 1-Minute Protein Chocolate Lava Cake just might be the new recipe of your dreams.
1-Minute Protein Chocolate Lava Cake
This one is super easy and sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. Just a few ingredients and a few minutes and you will have yourself a gooey, chocolaty, protein cake.
Check out the recipe below and enjoy!
P.S. it is also really delicious using the Vanilla Ice Cream ONE Protein and making a chocolate chip protein lava cake.
And, you can check out the recipe video on Instagram!
- 1 scoop (34g) Macro1 Nutrition ONE Protein, chocolate brownie (best tasting protein out there!)
- 1 tbsp (5g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (add 1/4 cup, mix, and add a little at a time while you mix)
- 1/2 tbsp chocolate chips (plus more for topping)
- Add protein powder, cocoa powder, and baking powder to a bowl. Mix. Add almond milk a few tablespoons at a time and mix until a thick batter is formed.
- Add 1/2 tbsp chocolate chips. Stir into batter. Spray a large mug with cooking spray. Microwave for 45-60 seconds depending on microwave.
- Top with more chocolate chips and enjoy!
Yield: 1 protein lava cake
Nutrition per serving: 250 calories, 26 protein, 18 carbs, 8 fat