At Macro Supps, the goal of our entire team is to make sure you are completely satisfied with the items you order, and that your experience with MacroSupps.com is pleasant and informative.
Depending on your reason for the return and the condition of the product, there may be several options available to you.
• If you would like to return an unopened product* for any reason, we can either issue a refund to your method of payment, or we can apply an online-store credit to your account that you can use towards a future purchase. The refund issued or online-store credit is for the price of the product only and does not include any expedited or standard shipping fees.
• If you would like to return a product that you’ve opened, we reserve the right to handle the situation on a case-by-case basis.
• If a product you receive is damaged during shipment, arrives after its expiration date, or is not what you ordered, we can send a replacement product and provide a prepaid return label to retrieve the item.
• If the item you’d like to return was ordered more than three months ago, or if the item was purchased using online-store credit as part of a previous exchange, we cannot accept the return or issue a refund for any reason.
• Refunds and exchanges will only be issued for products purchased at MacroSupps.com.
*Additional restrictions and limitations may apply.
To begin processing any type of return, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com and provide your name, order number, phone number or contact information, and the reason for returning the product. Our Customer Service team will contact you by phone or email and must approve the return prior to shipment.
To speed up the returns process, please return the product along with a copy of your invoice to MacroSupps P.O., Box 241174, Indianapolis, IN 46224, "Attention: Macro Supps Returns" on the address label. (Returns sent to a different address will not be accepted.)
When returning an item, we highly recommend using a shipping method that provides step-by-step tracking information to help ensure its safe arrival. We are not responsible for the amount of time it takes for an item to be returned to our facility or if the item is lost or damaged during the return process.
Once we have received the product and the return has been processed, we can issue a refund or award an online-store credit to your account.
We provide return shipping labels for products that were shipped incorrectly (i.e., wrong item delivered), defective or damaged items, products that arrive after the expiration date, or any item that caused an adverse situation. We cannot issue return labels for issues with taste or lack of results from a product, and the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping when returning these items.
To request a return shipping label, or for more information about our Returns Policy, please contact our Customer Service department via email; firstname.lastname@example.org