Do you like chocolate malts? The answer should be yes because they are absolutely delicious. There is something about the addition of a bit of malted milk powder combined with decadent chocolate that is simply impossible to resist.
Well, now, you can have a delicious bowl of Chocolate Malt Protein Oatmeal for breakfast. Yep, you heard that right.
Chocolate Malt Protein Oatmeal
It is super quick and easy to make as well as being packed with protein. Amazing chocolate flavor comes from the chocolate brownie flavor ONE Protein which is seriously the best tasting chocolate protein on the market.
Of course, we couldn't have a chocolate malt recipe without some Whopper's on there too. So, of course we have those mixed in and a few extra on top. You can omit them if you want to reduce calories, but they are delicious!
Still wanting to try ONE Protein or ONE Greens? Take 10% off your first order with code "MACROCHEF" and $1 shipping! See why everyone is raving about the BEST BAKING / COOKING PROTEIN on the market and the TASTIEST GREENS!
Anyway, to the recipe!👇
- 3/4 cup (60g) quick oats
- 1 1/4 cups (300mL) milk or water
- 1 scoop (34g) Macro Supps ONE Protein, chocolate brownie
- 2 tbsp (15g) malted milk powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Optional Whopper candy on top
- Add oats and milk/water to a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1:30. Stir, microwave again for another 60 seconds. Can microwave less if you like slightly runnier oatmeal.
- Let cool for a few minutes. Add protein powder, malted milk powder, and salt. Stir until combined.
- Top with Whopper candies and any other desired toppings and enjoy!
🍽Yield: 1 serving
💪Nutrition (oatmeal w/o toppings): 340 calories, 30 protein, 45 carbs, 4 fat, 5 fiber, 11 sugar