Microwave Protein Skillet Brownie
Back again with more chocolate because you can never have too much chocolate, especially when your chocolate protein powder tastes as amazing as our ONE Protein Chocolate Brownie.
This one is great because of how easy it is to make, minimal ingredients, and it'll have you wondering why you would ever have a regular brownie again.
Using ONE Protein, the best brownie baking protein out there!
Check out the recipe below, and don't forget to grab your ONE Protein to use in this recipe. For a limited time (ending Jan 31), you can get 10% off when you order two proteins (or 1 protein/1 greens) using code "NEWYEAR" and receive $1 shipping!
1 scoop (34g) Macro Supps ONE Protein, Chocolate Brownie flavor
1 tbsp (5g) unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbsp (14g) coconut flour
1 tbsp. (8g) sugar free sweetener chocolate pudding mix
3 tbsp (46g) liquid egg whites
1/4 cup (60mL) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup (120g) unsweetened applesauce (or mashed banana/yogurt/pumpkin puree)
- Chocolate chips for topping
- Mix all ingredients except for chocolate chips in a bowl. Mix together until a thick, smooth batter forms.
- Spray a 5-inch glass pie dish with nonstick spray. Pour batter into dish and spread evenly. Sprinkle the top with chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Check, then microwave again for another 30-60 seconds. I microwaved mine for a total of 1:30 to keep the center slightly gooey.
- Alternatively, you can bake this at 350F for about 12-15 minutes. The center should still be slightly gooey and the edges set.
💡Yield: 1 large brownie
💪 Nutrition (whole recipe): 325 calories | 33 protein | 35 carbs | 5 fat