Possibly the greatest day of the year, National Coffee Day, has to be celebrated. Of course, we like to treat every day as National Coffee Day, but today is a little bit more special. To celebrate, we have a Pumpkin Mocha Protein Cake.
Pumpkin Mocha Protein Cake
It is super easy to make and ready in just a few minutes. All you need:
- Macro Supps ONE Protein (the BEST protein for baking and recipes!)
- Pumpkin puree
- Brewed coffee (still hot)
- Baking powder
- Chocolate chips
Just mix everything together in a bowl, microwave, and you have a delicious, protein packed cake ready to eat.
1 scoop Macro Supps ONE Protein, Chocolate Brownie
1/2 cup (120g) pumpkin puree
1/2 cup hot coffee (I used straight from French press)
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tbsp (15g) chocolate chips
More chocolate chips and coffee beans for topping.
- Add all ingredients (except for coffee), to a bowl. Add hot coffee and stir until a smooth batter forms. Spray a small microwave safe bowl or mug with nonstick spray. Spoon batter into mug.
- Microwave on high for 60-90 seconds, depending on your microwave, but checking after each 30 second interval.
- Top with more chocolate chips and some coffee beans if desired. Enjoy!
🍽Macros: 250 calories, 27 protein, 20 carbs, 5 fat