Everyone loves chocolate and peanut butter right? Right. Well, you have come to the right place for this one then. Gooey, peanut butter protein blondie with Reese's cups in the middle for the perfect, chocolate peanut butter bite.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Protein Blondies
Oh yeah, and there is 17 grams of protein in each and 230 calories. That is about the same as most protein bars out there. So, I'll let you take your pick. A gooey Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Protein Blondie or a chalky protein bar? I think we all know the right choice.
Enjoy this recipe and make sure to tag #MacroSupps if you try it!
And, you can even check out the quick recipe video below!
1 can garbanzo beans, (260g) drained and rinsed
1 cup (128g) peanut flour (peanut butter powder)
2 scoop (68g) ONE Protein, vanilla ice cream
2 whole eggs
6 tbsp. (85g) light butter*
¼ cup 1/17-20 (60g) sugar free brown sugar (Swerve)**
½ cup sugar free maple syrup (or honey/agave)
¼ tsp. Salt
½ tsp. Baking powder
9 miniature Reese’s Cups
*Light butter is a lower calorie butter substitute. It has 5g of fat per tablespoon compared to 11 grams of regular butter. Regular butter or even coconut oil can be substituted for the light butter, but fat and calories will be higher.
**Swerve is a sugar free sugar substitute. It measures 1:1 with sugar and can be found in the baking aisle of most grocery stores. Regular brown sugar can be substituted, but calories and sugar will be higher.
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Blend until completely smooth. You want to make sure the garbanzo beans are completely blended so that you don’t end up with chunks in the blondies.
- Spray a 9x9 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour batter into the pan and spread evenly.
- Press the miniature Reese’s cups into the batter in three rows of three.
- Bake at 325F for 17-20 minutes. The edges should be set and the center should still be slightly gooey.
- Once baked, let cool then slice into 9 blondies and enjoy!
🍽Yield: 9 blondies
💪Nutrition (per blondie w/ PB cups): 230 calories, 17 protein, 21 carbs, 9 fat, 5 fiber, 12 sugar
Also check out: PROTEIN CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER SPREAD
If you like chocolate and peanut butter, make sure to check out the Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread!