Is it breakfast? Is it dessert? It really doesn't matter. It is a bowl full of protein packed chocolate peanut butter oatmeal with some Reese's and a peanut butter drizzle on top.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Protein Oatmeal
This one uses the Chocolate Brownie ONE Protein, some peanut flour, and cocoa powder to give the oatmeal a creamy, delicious, chocolate peanut butter flavor.
- 3/4 cup (60g) quick oats
- 1 1/4 cups (300mL) milk or water
- 1 scoop (34g) Macro Supps ONE Protein, chocolate brownie
- 1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp (16g) peanut flour (PB Fit or PB2)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- peanut butter for topping
- 2-3 mini peanut butter cups
- Add oats and milk/water to a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1:30. Stir, microwave again for another 60 seconds. Can microwave less if you like slightly runnier oatmeal.
- Let cool for a few minutes. Add protein powder, peanut flour, and salt. Stir until combined.
- Top with peanut butter and chopped Reese's cups.
🍽Yield: 1 serving
💪Nutrition (oatmeal w/o toppings): 340 calories, 34 protein, 42 carbs, 4 fat, 5 fiber, 5 sugar