What if I told you that you could have all of your childhood favorites in one? Yep, chocolate chip cookies and S'mores. But how????
S'mores Protein Cookie Cups
Well, we combine my favorite PB Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie recipe with some some crushed graham crackers, and top with marshmallows.
The first step, obviously, is to make the gooey cookies. I made them in a muffin pan so I could make them thicker and leave the center more gooey.
Step 1: gooey chocolate chip protein cookies
You make 3-4 large, thick cookie dough balls and place them in a prepared muffin pan. Bake 3/4 of the way (or about 7-8 minutes).
Step 2: add marshmallows on top and broil
Place some mini marshmallows on top and broil for 2 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden brown. Be careful not to broil too long! They broil quick!
So, here is the recipe!
1 scoop (34g) Macro Supps ONE Protein, vanilla flavor
6 tbsp. (48g) peanut flour
¼ cup (30g) self-rising flour
1 tbsp. (8g) sugar free sweetener of choice (I used truvia)
3 tbsp. (30g) brown sugar (or brown sugar substitute)
1 whole egg
4 tbsp. (56g) light butter
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp (30g) chocolate chips
- 4 crushed graham crackers
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Add all dry ingredients (protein, peanut flour, flour, sweetener, brown sugar, and salt to a large bowl. Mix.
- Add wet ingredients (egg, butter, vanilla extract) to the dry ingredients. Gently stir until a thick cookie dough forms. Add chocolate chips and crushed graham crackers and fold into batter.
- Divide cookie dough into 4 and place in a prepared muffin pan. Bake at 350F for about 7-8 minutes. Top with marshmallows after 7-8 minutes and broil for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- They will be slightly underdone, which will make them gooey and delicious. If you prefer, you can bake them closer to 10 minutes but be careful not to over bake, or they will become dry and crumbly.
- Let cool and enjoy!
💡Yield: 4 cookie cups
💪 Nutrition (per cookie cup): 185 calories | 13 protein | 20 carbs | 6 fat